Are you sick and tired of low-quality, flimsy cookware that always breaks after a couple of years? Our solid cast iron Dutch oven and lid/skillet set is here to make cooking and cleaning effortless!
The premium pre-seasoned 5-quart dutch oven can be used as a fryer or a Dutch oven, while the lid can double as a skillet, offering you more choices！
Versatile Cast Iron Set
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, braise, strew, bake, grill and fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
Top tips for perfect homemade bread:
- Mix the flour, salt and yeast in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre, add the oil and water, and mix well. If the dough seems a little stiff, add 1-2 tbsp water.
- Tip the dough onto a lightly floured work surface and knead it until the dough becomes satin-smooth.
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl to prove. Leave to prove for 1 hour until doubled in size or place in the fridge overnight.
- Knock back the dough, then gently mould it into a ball. Place it on a baking tray lined with parchment to prove for a further hour until doubled in size.
- Dust the loaf with flour and cut a cross, about 6cm wide, into the top of the loaf.Put the dough into the dutch oven.
- You can put it on the stove and turn it on low heatand bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Bake until golden brown and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped underneath.
- Cool on a wire rack.
We only produce them for you. If you want to know, please contact us.