- Nonstick coating: The glossy, nonstick surface is perfect for stir-frying, sautéing, braising, stewing, baking and more! Using a lower heat setting will prevent food from sticking.
- Heat safe up to 500° F: The frying pan set is heat-safe at high temperatures up to 500°
- Ridged surface: The classic stove top grill features ridged Line cooking surface which keeps excess oil away from food, making it ideal for grilling chicken, steak & vegetables. Also adds distinct grill marks to your food making it more appetizing
- Side drip spout: features integrated side drip lips making it easy to discard excess oil & fat. The steak grill pan has a smooth porcelain enamel coating proven to effectively distribute & retain heat for an even cooking throughout the entire pan
- Versatile Cooking: Enameled cast iron can be used on nearly all cooking surfaces, including induction, electric, gas and ceramic stoves; except for microwave oven.
Home Kitchen Enameled Cast Iron Grill Pan 11-inch Square Skillet Grilling Pan with Side Drip Spout For Induction
Total grill pan size measures 17. 09”L x 11. 46”W x 1. 81”H
A smooth porcelain glaze, bonded to solid cast iron, creates beautiful enameled cookware! This results in all the benefits of cast iron, like superior heat retention and even heat distribution.
Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup and dishwasher safe.