- The Moroccan Tagine made of enameled cast iron and colorful stoneware.
- Cone-shaped lid forms an excellent seal to keep moisture and heat inside.
- Generous rim allows for a secure grip during transport.
- Hand washing recommended; oven- and broiler-safe up to 500 degrees F.
- Different size,color,packaging solution for your option.
Enameled Cast Iron Moroccan Tagine Pot With Ceramic Lid
The Moroccan tagine is the traditional cooking vessel of the slowly simmered, heavily seasoned cuisines of North Africa. The distinctive cone-shaped lid promotes natural steam circulation to keep beef, lamb and other meats perfectly tender and exceptionally flavorful.
And because it’s crafted of durable cast iron, the base cooks food evenly and retains heat longer. The colorful enameled surface minimizes sticking and staining, requires no pre-seasoning, and is easy-to-clean.